Production Manager, Direct Hire
Insulation manufacturer seeks a Production Manager to ensure their Fernley, NV plant meets profitable production and quality goals. You will work full-time on the day shift and act as the liaison between plant management and production staff.
As the Production Manager, you will earn a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience. This is a direct hire position where you will enjoy an excellent benefits package.
The Production Manager will lead continuous improvement programs and manufacturing process improvements by applying appropriate processes and problem-solving tools. You will also:
- Research new technology that can be used in the production process.
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization, consulting with engineering and maintenance personnel, when needed.
- Develop production schedules and job assignments, making strategic decisions, as necessary when budget limitations are reached.
- Organize and cross-train teams for maximum production flexibility.
- Lead the coordination and execution of production trials and process improvement projects through team project management.
- Implement and use KPIs to assess, analyze, and track manufacturing processes.
- Provide input to Plant Manager on developing budgets and plant cost controls.
To qualify for this Production Manager position, you must have at least two (2) years of production management experience, a bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemicals or another related field, and:
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Have strong solid computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Prior experience with budgeting, capital equipment analysis, cost accounting and project cost analysis.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.
- Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
If you are an experienced Production Manager with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills seeking an immediate opportunity with a great firm, then please APPLY NOW to start your next great role! Or Call or Text: 775-980-6066 for more information.