We’re hiring Packaging Machine Operators for a large manufacturing company located in Fernley, NV! You will be responsible for operating packaging machines and forklifts at this busy facility.
Our Machine Operators earn $19.52 an hour, plus overtime pay at $29.28 an hour. You’ll work Sunday - Thursday from 5am – 5pm or Wednesday – Saturday/Thursday – Saturday from 5am-5pm.
You’ll be inspecting equipment for issues, performing light maintenance on packaging equipment, you will also be expected to:
- Clean the production area, pick up trash, pull weeds and paint, as needed.
- File production paperwork.
- Assist with quality-related testing, calibrations, monitoring and inspections.
- Assist with inventory needs.
To qualify, you must have at least 1 year of machine operating and experience and:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are detail-oriented, good at multitasking and seek a great opportunity with a company that is putting Nevada back to work, then APPLY TODAY or Call/text: 775-980-6066