- Packing orders to ensure quality, accuracy, and timely delivery of customer order
- Downsizing/maximizing packaging to reduce shipping costs without sacrificing quality and ensure the product will be delivered without damage to the customer
- Safely build pallet for larger orders/transfers
- Meet daily goals/KPI metrics to get orders/transfer shipped on time
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly to promote a safe and clean work environment
- Communicating with supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the supervisor
- Warehousing: 1 year
- Packing: 1 year
- Parcel packaging: Preferred
Qualities that we look for include....
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Great communication skills in a large team environment
- Excellent punctuality, attendance, and reliability
- Attention to detail, organization, and cleanliness
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- A drive to keep learning and always improve
Candidates must be able to meet the following basic qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- Push and pull up to 200 lbs.
- Lift, slide and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Constantly bend, reach and move throughout the shift
- Work a full shift which could range from 8-10 hours
- Follow company policies, codes of conduct, safety parameters, productivity, and quality standards
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.