Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors production operations in line with defined processes, reports pertinent information and takes appropriate action when determined not to be in compliance with quality standards. Daily written report given to Quality Manager on quality and production activity.
- Performs in-process production quality inspection in compliance with internal, regulatory and customer requirements, including product identification and traceability.
- Support shift coverage if needed in the event of employee absence.
- Documents findings of process, product.
- Performs good safety and housekeeping practices in work areas.
- Performs in accordance with established ISO/TS 16949 quality standards and guidelines.
- Observes all company safety and personnel policies and practices as well as quality policies, practices and requirements.
- Performs these and other duties as required.
- 0010 In Process Inspection
- 0016 Labeling of Product
- 0017 Packaging Work Instruction for all Products
- 0040 Housekeeping
- 0047 Microhole Verification
- 0058 Suspended Product Process Instruction
- 0168 Quality Check Stand Usage
- 0196 Bellow Inspection
- 0203 Date Clock Check
- 0212 Handling of Regrind Materials
- 0254 Production Form Completion
Knowledge of plastics, extrusion and injection/blow molding operations is helpful.
- Communication and listening.
- Being thorough and dependable
- Using good judgment
- Handling multiple tasks
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to follow directions carefully
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
This is an awesome opportunity for the right candidate! Hours are Monday-Friday 2:00am-10:00pm.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.