Production Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Door manufacturing company needs a full-time Production Supervisor to join their team in Ontario, CA. You will work in a climate-controlled facility conveniently located on the local bus route.
As a Production Supervisor, you’ll earn competitive pay, based on your experience, plus overtime opportunities $$$! You will work the 2nd shift, Monday through Friday. Plus, you will also enjoy:
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance options.
- A 401(k) plan with company matching.
- Paid time off.
- A Flexible spending account, phone allowance, car allowance, and commission.
- Access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, lockers and vending machines!
Our Production Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating production activities. This includes:
- Assisting with minimizing labor overtime and maintaining production schedules.
- Solving problems that affect production, quality, safety, and productivity.
- Applying the tools of the Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Implementing and maintaining preventative maintenance plans.
This position is full-time and requires a high school diploma or GED and 5 years of manufacturing experience. You must also:
- Be flexible with availability.
- Have training in Lean Manufacturing, TPS, and Demand Flow.
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background screening. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you have exceptional communication skills and proven leadership ability, then we want you! Please apply TODAY. Or, to schedule an interview, call: 909-292-2080