Position Description and Qualifications:
- Very physical (moving tires all day)–19-30 lbs. lifted consistently throughout shift
• Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations
• Good communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
• Availability to work required shifts and hours
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
• Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.