• Responsible for monitoring and validate metal detector and observe (weekly), Preventive Control.
• Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
• Responsible for label verification according to our Preventive Control process incoming new packaging and orders on all packaging.
• Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and listeria swabs other areas required.
• Responsible for preforming compressed air testing quarterly.
• Responsible for reviewing TJ COA are inspect and file
• Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
• Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
• Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
• Ensures and educates employees on food safety and FSMA standards.
• Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
• Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
• Responsible to print cooler temp logs, daily and file.
• Responsible to review all paperwork for receiving, production, QC.
• The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week, 8 hours per day) potential for overtime. During the busy season overtime hours are expected.
• Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Prior experience in food environment a plus.
• Bilingual - English/Spanish beneficial.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
• Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.