Quality Analyst – Market leader for highly durable and versatile cables and assemblies seeks a Quality Analyst to operate laboratory testing equipment and perform product testing including the daily inspection of production samples. This facility is located in Denver, PA.
This is a full-time position where you’ll earn up to $20 an hour, depending on your experience, and work the 1st shift, Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM. You will also enjoy health insurance options, free onsite parking, overtime opportunities, and an employee lunchroom available for your use.
As a Quality Analyst, you will perform in-process and routine quality inspections, and:
- Manage the calibration of QC lab equipment and the MSDS library.
- Develop quality SOP’s and GMP’s and support the development of the QMS.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures to ensure the highest quality and safety of personnel and products.
- Report any deviations or quality issues to Management.
- Create, track and report UL labels for monthly submission to UL and quality.
To be considered, you must have an associate degree, 5 years of experience in a quality position, and:
- The ability to read, write and interpret English.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of QMS principles and an ISO certification.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel Outlook).
- Experience in the Wire and Cable Industry a plus.
- The ability to read and interpret UL standards a plus.
We are looking for a detail-orientated and experienced Quality professional who is ready to work now! If this is you, then please apply today for immediate consideration. Or call:
717-621-2387 to schedule an interview.