Quality Assurance Technician
Large food manufacturer in Vernon, CA seeks 2 Quality Assurance Technicians to ensure compliance with food safety and quality plans at their production facility. This is a background friendly company, so all are invited to join our fast-paced warehouse team today!
You will earn $18/hour, plus overtime, and you must be able to work a flexible shift including days, nights, weekends, and overtime, when needed. These are temp-to-hire opportunities, if hired directly, you will enjoy several great benefits and growth potential.
Daily tasks as a Quality Assurance Technician will include auditing CCP/PCs and confirming compliance with Food Safety and Quality Plans by conducting direct observations, and:
- Collecting, analyzing, and maintaining shelf life retained samples.
- Conducting Sanitation Pre-Operational inspections and correcting any issues.
- Ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Inspecting inbound products and auditing outbound shipments.
- Overseeing production Quality checks and performing direct observations on CCPs/PCs.
- Performing weight verification checks and confirming compliance with MAV.
- Performing equipment calibrations on scales, pH meter, thermometers, etc.
- Performing label verifications.
To be considered, you must have 1 year of quality control or assurance experience, and:
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Familiarity w/HACCP, GMPs, Sanitation, Pest Control, line inspection is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
If you are a great multi-tasker with a positive attitude and are able to prioritize work efficiently and effectively, then please APPLY NOW for consideration OR call/text: 323-262-9754 for more information.
“Chartwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer”