Position Description and Qualifications:
• Inspect bottling line set-up of all bottling line supplies against specification sheet containing pertinent information provided by the client.
• Inspect specification sheet regarding legal compliance requirements of the product and any supplemental information.
• Inspect bottling line machinery to ensure proper functioning.
• Perform a visual inspection of the finished bottle and determine if the label, cork and top finish applications are acceptable according to the clients’ specifications.
• Perform required checks of all bottling line machines for proper function, line supplies against authorized specification sheet, legal compliance requirements and that the finished package consistently falls within working tolerances.
• Perform DO checks to ensure proper wine integrity.
• Visually inspect labels for absorption, paper stock, adhesion, die cuts and curl or grain.
• Evaluate glass for capacity, visual defects and bottle dimensions.
• Evaluate and audit finished packages, pallets and finished bottles.
• Evaluate the bottling line for any practice or condition that may compromise GMP’s or line sanitation.
• Test labels for potential application and abrasion problems per required specifications.
• Perform microbiological plating and/or evaluate results to determine approval for release of the product to inventory. Pull and hold any wine that may require further evaluation.
• Perform PCR Testing and interpret results.
• Perform microbial swab testing to confirm the effectiveness of line sanitation.
• Ensure NCP Process is followed and all product placed on hold is properly tagged in the Warehouse.
• Complete entries into the Quality Incident Log when necessary.
• Excel, Word, and MS Outlook proficiency
• Attention to detail, good organizational skills
• Ability to work and think independently with minimum supervision
• Good math, reading and writing skills in English
****PAY WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE****
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour