Quality Control Clerks, ENTRY LEVEL
Huge company immediately seeks Entry level Quality Control clerks to receive on-the-job training. This is a unique opportunity to learn valuable skill sets that pay well and have growth potential. You will learn to use inspection, measuring and testing equipment and perform a full range of inspection and production related tasks as well as administrative duties related to quality control project work.
EARN $17.50 - $18.50 /hour + OT to $27.75/hour
BOTH FULLTIME AND PART-TIME AVAILABLE.
- A Shift – 06:00am to 6:00pm Sunday- Tuesday (Every other Wednesday)
- B Shift- 06:00am to 6:00pm Thursday-Saturday (Every other Wednesday)
- C Shift- 06:00pm to 6:00am Sunday- Tuesday (Every other Wednesday)
- D Shift - 06:00pm to 6:00am Thursday-Saturday (Every other Wednesday)
If you are able to read and follow both written and verbal instructions, this opportunity is for you!
To be considered, you only must:
- Have your own reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Pass a drug screen as these are drug-free workplaces.
- Consent to a background check, but prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from this position.
LEARN VALUABLE SKILLS AND MAKE LOTS OF $$$ NOW! For immediate consideration, email your resume or work history or call / text: