Quality Control Manager, QA/QC Management
A full-time Quality Control Manager, QA/QC Management is needed to plan and direct all activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standard for industrial processes.
This company offers a competitive salary, depending on your experience, and an extensive benefits package if directly hired. You will work the day shift Monday to Friday at our Sterling, IL warehouse.
As a Quality Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- The prompt identification and solving of quality control problems.
- Creating standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Devising sampling procedures and designs.
- Developing forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishing a program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment, and facilities.
- Implementing methods for disposal of unusable material and devising methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Compiling training materials and conducting training sessions on quality design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, inventory control, etc.
To be considered, you must have at least 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in quality, and:
- A bachelor’s degree in an applied science or engineering field is preferred.
- Knowledge in engineering fields such as metallurgical, chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a seasoned quality manager who is detail-orientated and safety-focused, please apply now to schedule an interview, or,
Call / Text: 815-564-0794