Quality Control / Quality Assurance Inspector, QA / QC – Large food manufacturer seeks 2 Quality Control / Quality Assurance Inspectors to assist the Quality Assurance Manager with the planning, prioritizing, and verification of quality to ensure food safety. We have positions available on the day and overnight shifts.
These are full-time, temp-to-direct hire positions where you’ll earn $20 - $23 an hour, to start, plus overtime at up to $34.50 an hour. If directly hired, you will also be eligible for great company benefits.
To be considered, you must have at least one (1) year of prior quality control or quality assurance experience in a food manufacturing environment, a high school diploma, GED or higher education and:
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- A flexible schedule and the ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Knowledge of common start-up processes in a USDA factory, Good Manufacturing Procedures and Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of common traceability procedures in the food industry.
- Be able to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
Are you seeking a career in the fast-growing area of Quality Assurance? Are you looking for a great company that likes to promote from within? If you said, “Yes,” and are detail-oriented, reliable and have experience working in a food manufacturing environment, then please or send your resume now for immediate consideration OR
APPLY IN PERSON
Monday – Friday from 9:30AM – 3PM
AT: Chartwell Staffing
777 Southland Drive, Suite 235, Hayward, CA 94545
Inside the California Bank of Trust building on the second floor
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer