Quality Control / Quality Assurance, QA / QC Technician– Large manufacturing company in Lancaster, PA seeks 10 Quality Control / Quality Assurance Inspectors to work in the quality department at their facility.
These are full-time positions where you’ll earn $15.50 an hour, plus lots of mandatory overtime at $23.25 an hour. Benefits include a 401K, health, dental and vision insurance. You will work the 2nd or 3rd shift, Monday through Friday from 3pm to 1am and Saturdays from 1pm, to 9pm, or Sunday through Friday 9pm to 7am.
As the QA/QC Technician, you will be responsible for inspecting and testing finished gaskets according to established standards. You will also be expected to:
- Handle specified month end close processes and participate in the subsequent review of quality-related profit and loss statements for all manufacturing locations.
- Maintain the Cognos Business Intelligence system.
- Complete mandatory federal and state government surveys and state taxes.
- Analyze items associated with inventory such as reporting details in inventory turns and tracking inflation on raw materials for all locations.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of quality control experience and:
- The ability to work mandatory overtime.
- Have steel toe boots.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are detail-oriented and reliable and seek a foot-in-the-door opportunity, then please apply NOW!
Or Call: 717-621-2387 or Text: 717-208-6413