Quality Control Technician – 3rd Shift
Contract manufacturer specializing in sealing and protecting electronics needs 7 Quality Control / QC Technicians to join their Reno, NV facility.
EARN $18 - $18.50/HR + OVERTIME TO $27.75/HR
WORK MONDAY TO FRIDAY from 9PM – 5AM
As a QC Technician, you will perform dimensional and attribute inspections, as required, both at receiving and after processing. You will also:
- Review products for defects generated during manufacturing processes and complete Scrap Tracker reports.
- Perform first and last shot inspections.
- Compile metrics data.
- Perform internal process, dock, and documentation audits under the direction of the QA Manager.
- Assist the QA Manager as needed in implementation and monitoring of QMS and improvement efforts.
To be considered for these QC Technician positions, you must have at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting, a high school diploma or GED, and:
- Be able to use calibrated devices.
- Have excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Quality-related experience is a plus, but not required.
If you have excellent attention to detail and are ready to work for a company that appreciates its workers, then please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Or Call / Text: 775-826-4379