Quality Control Technician, QA / QC Production Inspector, Nights – Global provider of quality assurance and outsourcing solutions seeks 6 Entry Level Quality Control Inspectors to inspect parts and components used in the automotive, medical device, and electronics industries. You will work at their facility in York, PA.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Night Shift: 9:45PM – 6:45AM or 10PM – 6:30AM
These are full-time, potential temp-to-hire positions. You will earn $15 an hour, plus overtime to $22.50 an hour. Upon direct hire, you will be eligible for a pay increase and an excellent company benefits package.
On the job, Quality Control Inspectors:
- Perform various sorting, inspection, production, and data entry.
- Read and follow work instructions, work rules and directions.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area.
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment, as required.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED and:
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
If you have an eye for detail and seek a career opportunity with an industry leader, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Or, to schedule an interview, please call/text: