Quality Assurance / Quality Control Team Lead, QA / QC - Automotive parts manufacturer seek two Quality Assurance / Quality Control Team Leads to train and oversees a team of quality inspectors at their facility in Riverside CA
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn $15 an hour, based on your experience.
Plus, upon direct hire, you will be eligible for a full company benefits package that includes medical insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
As a Quality Team Lead you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the auto parts inspection process.
• Ensuring all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures.
• The coordination of shift start activities (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
• Ensuring the appropriate tools and materials are available for the completion of jobs.
• Providing on-the-job training for any new work instructions, as needed.
• Reporting any policy or procedure violations to management.
To be considered, you must have at least one (1) year of supervisory experience in a quality role. In addition, you must:
• Have a high school diploma or GED.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Be able to communicate procedures and instruct others in a clear and precise manner.
• Be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
If you are organized with great leadership skills and seek a wonderful career opportunity at a top firm, then please send your resume, for immediate consideration call our office to schedule an interview: 951-367-0133