Position Description and Qualifications
Inspects and tests incoming parts from supply chain companies and internally produced components/vehicles to meet the quality standards and systems required.
• Conduct electrical testing and measurement (i.e., Dielectric, insulation resistance, continuity) as part of operations and qualifications
• Conduct mechanical and thermal testing as part of operations and qualifications
• Prepare and verify test data/reports
• Support departments in special test setups and troubleshooting
• Maintain test environment and equipment
• Interpret test standards/procedures and perform testing to ensure product compliance
• Minimum 3 years work experience in an engineering/lab environment is required.
• Experience with testing per industry test standards (i.e., MIL-STD, EIA)
• Basic understanding of electrical theory (Ohm’s law)
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.