Recruiter – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks a Recruiter to join our growing team. You will be responsible for ensuring proper staffing and fulfillment levels are met, overseeing safety compliance, and handling payroll processing. You’ll work 7:30-5:30pm from Monday-Friday plus weekends, as needed.
This is a full-time position where you will earn up to $25 an hour, depending on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will also enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and more.
We are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude and excellent people skills. Our team continues to grow because we hire the best of the best. Are you ready to work for a leader in the staffing industry with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture? Are you ready to work for Chartwell Staffing Solutions?
As a Recruiter with Chartwell Staffing, you will:
- Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing to conducting orientations and submitting background checks and drug tests).
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients, including daily information flow, problem solving and process improvement suggestions.
- Ensure that orders are expedited in a timely manner to meet fulfillment standards.
- Call, text and email potential candidates for interviews.
- Maintain current records using our applicant tracking system.
- Manage and maintain a professional working relationship with client managers and temporary associates.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with OSHA, FDA, and other regulations.
- Thoroughly measure KPIs to ensure you are performing to the highest standards.
To qualify, you must have at least 1 year of Human Resources, Staffing, Recruitment experience. You must also have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office products, email, and scheduling systems.
- A flexible schedule.
- Skilled recruitment is a big plus
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where multitasking skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Or call: 626-850-5185 for more information.
“Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer