Recruiter, Staffing Specialist, Talent Acquisition – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks a Recruiter / Staffing Specialist to work at our offices in Gardena, CA. If you have at least one (1) year of prior staffing or recruiting experience, then we want to meet with you!
This is a full-time position paying $19 - $23 an hour, based on your experience, plus bonuses. You’ll also enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, and paid vacation time off.
We are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude and excellent people skills. Our team continues to grow because we hire the best of the best. Are you ready to work for a leader in the staffing industry with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture? Are you ready to work for Chartwell Staffing Solutions?
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing the recruitment of both active and passive candidates using the internet, cold-calling and referrals.
- Determining applicant requirements and placing job advertisements.
- Qualifying candidates, reviewing resumes, and calling potential candidates.
- Scheduling interviews.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least one (1) year of staffing or recruiting experience. You must also:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a huge plus!
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where multitasking skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Or Call/Text: (909)247-9925