Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Medical Professionals for a Home Health Care Direct Hire Opportunity in Cook and Will County in Illinois. This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
Calling all Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses that are looking for a Phenomenal opportunity. Please reach out to 708-235-0230 for immediate interview.
Compensation $70k-$80k Annually
Current RN licensure in the state of IL
- CPR certification
- At least 1 years of home health agency experience
- Diabetic Patient
- Wound Care Patient
- Infection Care Patient
- CHF Patient
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Oxygen Patient
- Ostomy/Catheter Patient
- PTINR Monitoring Patient
- Pneumonia Patient
- Cancer Patient
- Open Wounds
- Catheter Patient
- Tube Feeding Patient
- Insulin Dependent
- IV/PICC Patient
- Rehab Patient
- Injections Patient
- Non-Insulin Dependent
- Antibiotic Patient
- Weight Monitoring Patient
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines the primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within IL specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs.
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders.
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates develop, implements, and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by the patient's assessed need.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.