Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions in Santa Ana is hiring for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Business Development Manager
The main responsibility of the Business Development Manager (BDM) is to identify, develop and generate new business opportunities. The BDM will develop a client database of targets and devise a marketing strategy ensuring the growth of new business. BDMs contribute to the branches’ sales and profit goals by individually driving sales results. Successful BDMs meet and exceed weekly targets for sales calls, face to face client meetings and closing new accounts.
- Generates sales and profits for the company using Chartwell Staffing Solutions’ professional selling methodology.
- Maintains working knowledge of competitive pricing strategies in the market.
- Develops and implements strategies and initiatives to generate new clients and expand current clients.
- Develops a marketing plan that supports strategic initiatives.
- Makes cold calls (telemarketing) to generate potential prospects.
- Networks with business professionals to generate prospects and leads.
- Establishes a daily and weekly business development schedule to meet and exceed performance plan to include:
- Cold Calls, Client Appointments, New Account Goals, Individual Revenue and Net Spread dollar objectives.
- Works directly with Branch Leader to establish individual activity and result expectations.
- Actively participates in daily branch meetings to ensure a clear understanding of the business serviced out of the location.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet websites, and other sources.
- Gathers requirements from prospects and customers, interacts with other company departments to finalize proposal details, and presents proposals to prospective customer.
- Negotiates fees, closes sales orders and obtains signed contract with Branch Leader / Area Manager with pricing approval.
- Cross-sells Chartwell Staffing Solutions services, including temp hire, temp-to hire, direct hire, and alternative staffing solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, reading professional publications, participating in professional networking organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Builds business partnerships by maintenance of client with regards to staffing needs.
- Maintains contact/relationship with all clients to ensure satisfaction with company services.
- Reviews accounts periodically to ensure profitability, adjusts fees and pricing structures as required with Branch / Area Manager approval.
- Schedules and conducts periodic service audits to ascertain levels of client service.
- Understands business objectives and work environment of customer.
- Obtains and maintains complete and accurate information on prospective customers and existing customers. Data entry into client tracking software to maintain up to date records.
- Produces sales reports on personal activity as requested by Branch Leader.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- 2-3 years staffing industry experience
Preferred knowledge and abilities
- General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Intermediate computer skills including experience in using Microsoft Office products, electronic mail / scheduling systems
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- $50,000 annual salary
- Cellphone allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Medical benefits
Email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.