Sales Representative, Business Development Manager
Chartwell Staffing Solutions, a top national staffing firm that specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire recruitment, seeks an experienced Sales Representative / Business Development Manager to market and sell our firm’s services in Napa and the surrounding areas. This is not a remote opportunity.
As a Business Development Manager with Chartwell Staffing, you will earn a highly competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions. Additional company benefits include:
- A Monthly Car Allowance
- A Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation Time Off, Sick Pay and Paid Holidays
- A 401k Retirement Plan and Much More!
The primary goal of the Business Development Manager will be to increase staffing billable hours, total sales dollars and gross profit through focused sales strategies and by opening new accounts.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients as well as grow and cultivate current client relationships.
- Prospect new accounts, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedule appointments.
- Generate proposals and service agreements; negotiate terms with clients.
- Continuously expand the Chartwell Staffing client base through ongoing new business development.
To be considered for this Business Development position, you must have excellent sales and negotiating skills, a “can do attitude” as well as:
- Staffing industry sales experience.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- A book of business is a huge plus!
We are one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the United States, and we are the best team in staffing! If you are a staffing sales professional with a proven track record of success, then we want to hear from you now! Please apply today for immediate and confidential consideration!