Sales Representative, Business Development Manager - Staffing
Chartwell Staffing Solutions, a top national staffing firm that specializes in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire recruitment, seeks two experienced Sales Representatives / Business Development Managers to market and sell our firm’s services in Hayward, CA and the surrounding areas. This is not a remote opportunity.
As a Business Development Manager with Chartwell Staffing, you will earn a base salary, depending on your experience, plus uncapped commissions. Additional company benefits include:
- A Monthly Car Allowance
- A Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation Time Off, Sick Pay and Paid Holidays
- A 401k Retirement Plan and Much More!
The primary goal of the Business Development Manager will be to increase staffing billable hours, total sales dollars and gross profit through focused sales strategies and by opening new accounts.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients as well as grow and cultivate current client relationships.
- Prospect new accounts, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedule appointments.
- Generate proposals and service agreements; negotiate terms with clients.
- Continuously expand the Chartwell Staffing client base through ongoing new business development.
To be considered for this Business Development position, you must have excellent sales and negotiating skills, a “can do attitude” as well as:
We are one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the United States, and we are the best team in staffing! If you are a staffing sales professional with a proven track record of success, then we want to hear from you now! Please apply today for immediate and confidential consideration!
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.