Sales Representative / Business Development – Staffing Industry
Chartwell Staffing, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks a Sales & Business Development Manager to market and sell our firm’s services in the Lancaster area. Chartwell Staffing offers a full variety of recruitment services to businesses, from providing temporary or direct hire employees and handling all of a company’s employment needs.
- Are you looking for an organization where your ideas and suggestions matter?
- Where you have influence on the direction of the company?
- And you have exposure to all levels of our senior leadership team?
WE ARE CHARTWELL STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- We do NOT cap our commissions!
- We are one of the FASTEST GROWING staffing companies in the United States!
- 2 years ago, we were a $12M company, NOW we are at $350M (and growing!)
You will earn a competitive base salary, depending on your experience, plus commission $$$. In addition, you will enjoy mileage reimbursement, a cell phone allowance, health and dental insurance benefits, paid vacation time off, paid holidays off and much more.
Your primary goal will be to increase staffing billable hours, total sales dollars and gross profit through focused sales strategies and by opening new accounts. You will be required to do both inside and outside sales to introduce yourself and our services to local businesses.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least three (3) years prior direct business-to-business or prior staffing industry sales experience, plus your own car (and a valid driver’s license) as you will be traveling to client sites in your territory.
If you are a people person, have excellent sales skills and a ‘can do attitude,’ then please send your resume and salary requirements, in complete confidentiality, for immediate consideration.