- Properly clean and sanitize all production tables and equipment
- Properly cleans and sanitizes floors as needed
- Keep floors free of garbage at all times, dispose of garbage
- Empties garbage containers and keeps dumpster and dock area clean.
- Properly cleans loading dock during shift and totes when dirty
- Follows all company safety policies, procedures and GMPs.
- Separates cardboard, wet locks and garbage to be disposed of in.
- Clean all restrooms and common areas.
- Ensures production facility is cleaned and sanitized before the production shift starts.
- Ability to OCCASIONALLY lift up to 50 to 75lbs and routinely lift up to 25lbs.
-Comfortable with working in all weather conditions
- Occasional exposure to sub-zero temperatures in cooler and freezer.
- Ability to work at a steady pace and follow written and oral directions.
- Prior knowledge of seafood industry and sanitation procedures are preferred
IN DOWN TIME
- In down time, sanitation employee may have process frozen product into totes for processing employees.
Age 18 or older
All PPE is provided
Ability to speak/understand Spanish is preferred, but not required.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.