Chartwell is looking for a Sanitation Supervisor for a food manufacturing client.
- Assigns tasks to team members.
- Monitors sanitation work progress and quality.
- Performs field inspections visually of equipment and premise every work day morning.
- Promotes and maintains excellent safety & sanitation records and filings, leads, and participates on company training sessions on all safety topics, work instruction, cleaning procedures, Quality standards, company and Quality policies.
- Understands and follow USDA guidelines, abide by and assure the compliance hazard analysis and critical control points, (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Identifies and uses cleaning solvents and chemical following directions recommended by manufactures and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Controls and measures use of correct amount of chemicals/solvent to maximize cleaning effort and avoid wasteful over-application.
- At least 24 months of Commercial Sanitation experience in a Manufacturing/Production Food industry.
- 1 year experience as a Lead or Supervisor preferred.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.