Sanitation Worker / General Labor, Entry-level – Bake Fresh is immediately hiring 3 Entry-Level Sanitation Workers to work at the best smelling facility in Livermore, CA! Bake Fresh prides itself on having a great company culture where employees will feel respected and heard!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! FULL-TIME WORK!
PAID ON-THE-JOB TRAINING!
WORK: 4:30am-3pm (4, 10-hour shifts) or
6:30am-3pm (5, 8-hour shifts). You Choose!
Working for Bake Fresh means that you will enjoy tons of FREE donuts, coffee, water, and baked goods as well as:
- Weekly Pay: $16.25/hour plus weekend incentive averaging pay $1.00 MORE!
- Yearly Bonus after 1 year of employment (40 hours).
- Tons of opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- Company discounts.
- Regular Pay Increases! The more you learn, the more you earn!
- A consistent schedule. No more second-guessing what hours you work!
As the sanitation worker, you will be responsible for stacking, cleaning and organizing blue bins and metal trays as well as:
- Collecting pallets full of trays using a pallet jack.
- Collecting racks from around the production floor.
- Replacing trash bags, cleaning mixer machines, ovens, wrapper machines, fryers, conveyors and other production equipment.
- Cleaning bathrooms, break rooms, and offices.
To be considered, you must have reliable transportation, be at least 18 years of age, be able to lift and move 50+ pounds and be able to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
If you “KNEAD DOUGH $$$” and seek an immediate opportunity with a very quick application process, then we want to hear from you NOW!
Please call or text: 925-371-0180 for more information!