Selling Branch Manager, Staffing Sales
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is hiring an experienced Selling Branch Manager to drive sales and handle operations at our Santa Ana staffing branch. The Selling branch Manager will also supervise our staff of recruiting specialists who are responsible for servicing the employment needs of our customers. Chartwell Staffing is one of the top 10 private staffing firms in the United States and we are hiring the best of the best to join our team!
We offer an annual salary of up to $60,000 per year, plus uncapped commissions, as well as an excellent company benefits package that includes health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays, and other great perks.
Your main responsibilities as the Selling Branch Manager will include:
- Promoting and selling the firms services within your assigned market.
- Maintaining the branch’s profitability through cost containment, new business development, and growth from established clients.
- Leading and managing a team of recruiters.
- Assisting clients with filling their staffing needs.
- Ensuring the branch is compliant with local, state, and federal labor law requirements.
- Hiring and training sales and recruiting personnel.
We require at least four years of prior management and sales experience in the staffing industry to qualify for our Selling Branch Manager position. In addition, you must have:
- The ability to prospect for new clients.
- The ability to manage the office’s P&L.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A current book of business is preferred.
- Strong personal sales results, including negotiation and closing skills.
If you are self-motivated team leader with great problem-solving skills, then this is the career opportunity for you! Please send your resume and salary requirements, in complete confidentiality, now.