Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Responsible for the set-up and effective operation of the SMT machine, efficiently manufacturing high quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Set-up and verification of all components for the pick and place machine
• Verify solder paste operation, load parts, reels trays and sticks to proper feed
• Perform manual component placement and inspect boards before start-up
• Read and utilize process documentation including Bill of Materials (BOM) and Assembly Drawings
• General machine cleaning and upkeep per the Standard Operating Procedures
• Other duties shall be assigned as required
**EXTRA $100.00 weekly bonus for perfect attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
2 Year technical degree in electronics
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.