Service Technician is a Full-Time position. This position is to support all after sales issues and concerns in Thor territories.
Assist customers (distributors, dealers, end users) with any issue or perceived issue as as installation, operation, quality, service and parts. handling escalated case raised by customers and growing the service provider network and work closely with sales/marketing department for exploration of service coverage.
This position will manage administrative paperwork on authorization and payment for service calls, repairs, parts request verification, keeping the relationship with current service network and distributor/ dealer network.
This position will also will work closely with retailers and service providers on any types of service repair/ unit exchange or RA.
Technical Support: Product training/ technical support training in our full Thor Product line.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In Charge of Technical Support for All Thor Products, in charge of all products’ technical training.
- In Charge of Product improvement and product quality examination, reporting directly to factory team with solutions and advice.
- In Charge of Product Training on Current Product Line to Customer Service Department.
- In Charge of the Return Product Quality Check and return product arrangement.
- In charge of the safety for Parts/Returns warehouse area.
- In Charge of the Technical Support Team on providing sufficient support back to servicer on field service, providing support on product structure,
product function and operation, and technical tips on product trouble shooting and repair.
- In Charge of final reviewing the authorization cost from service provider.
- In charge of training on technical support team regarding product operation, trouble shooting and service.
- In charge of the distributor/dealer service network training, including self-servicing dealer, certificated service provider recommended by dealer/distributor and service providers in current network.
- 10 years or more experience in appliance repair management (distribution / manufacturer level management)
- 5 years or more experience in kitchen appliance field service.
- EPA Certification.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Valid Driver’s License
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer