Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Hourly Pay Rate $15.50 - schedule Mon to Fri, 6 am to 2:30 pm; need to be available for overtime, prefer 2+ yrs experience in a manufacturing environment (will consider candidates with similar forklift & material handling experience).
Receipt of raw and finished goods. Loading and unloading of trucks. Verification of items received - quantity, quality, condition of parts and cartons. Slotting received items, rotation. Perform shipping functions as required. Pulling and packaging items from a pick sheet for proper shipment of small parts and finished goods. Inventory Organization and Control.
• Forklift certified for sit down LPG or Electric forklifts with capacity from 3,000 lbs to 15,000 lbs
• Ability to read and understand a pick sheet for proper pulling of production items and standard stock parts and pieces
• Pull and Stage orders.
• Wash and prepare product for shipment
• Loading and unloading trucks and containers utilizing a forklift or pallet jack
• Ability to visualize and conduct how to load trucks and containers with little to no supervision
• Scheduling of trucking companies
• Bubble and stretch wrapping of product for shipment
• UPS world ship, Fedex
• RF Scanner usage
• Receiving of incoming goods and products.
• Confirm that product is being delivered to correct location.
• Confirm that discrepancies regarding quantity, quality, wrong product, or damaged goods are documented on Bill of Lading before Driver Leaves and/or written on Pack List (UPS items). Contact Purchasing, Engineering QA, and site Manager re: damaged or unacceptable goods. Scan receipt into MAS.
• Confirm that receipt is Scanned into Mas ASAP.
• Confirm that all Receiving documents are stapled, processed, and turned into Inventory Control or Entered / Batched into MAS no later than 2 days after receipt of product. Sticker and labeling of all incoming products. Move product into stocking locations.
• Loading and unloading of company transfers.
• Drive company stakebed truck to deliver transfers between buildings.
• Completion of bill of lading and international paperwork
• Restock bins in parts cage and stocking locations on floor. Consolidate like items and clean area to promote safe working conditions.
• Manage FIFO in stocking locations and tanks in yard. Date cartons and boxes if needed.
• Physically receive in RMA’s and contact/ forward to appropriate personnel.
• Lead and Assist Purchasing / Inventory Control with Cycle Counts, Physical Inventory and preparation.
• Layout own work, listen and follow instructions
• Desire to work in a safe production environment. Clean/organize work areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years prior experience with a shipping and receiving department
• Ability and desire to want to grow and be a team player within our organization
• Lifting: 0-20 lbs. unassisted, 50-100 lbs. assisted
• Ability to legally work within the United States and able to fluently speak English
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.