Shipping and Receiving Clerk
We need a full-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk to package, schedule, and ship products as well as perform inventory control. You will work in our Seattle, WA warehouse that is conveniently located near the bus line!
EARN $18-$20/HR, PLUS OVERTIME PAY!
WORK: 7AM – 3:30PM + WEEKENDS & OT, AS NEEDED.
You will also enjoy free on-site parking and company-provided PPE for each shift.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Using Dynamics NAV, UPS WorldShip, Kuebix, and multiple freight carrier web scheduing services.
- Verifying all incoming shipments for correct waybill information, damage, and deficiencies.
- Ensuring that merchandise is processed, labeled, and places in the appropriate area.
- Safely operating a forklift to place/pick pallets of various size and shape into racking up to 16’ high.
- Preparing documents related to activities of the shipping department.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, 1 year of shipping and receiving experience, and:
- Have intermediate computer skills.
- Be willing to consent to a driving check.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Be able to lift up to 45 lbs., as needed.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Washington is going back to work!! Please apply now to join our team, or
Call / Text: 253-863-6573 to schedule an interview.