POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Normal work days are typically Monday – Friday, 07:30 am – 4:00 pm. Overtime as required.
This position is responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipments, Supply Requests, and Project implementation.
- Responsible for warehouse admin systems and reporting
- Tracks shipping errors and receiving errors to ind common issues
- Prepares morning reports for shipping and receiving
- Tracks labeling issues from suppliers
- Together with the Warehouse Manager decides proper implementation of new projects
- Ensures daily cycle counts are being done to ensure Inventory Accuracy
- Schedules Trucks to ship out and to deliver warehouse
- Ensures that inventory locations are kept orderly and bar codes in good working condition
- Inputs all data into Oracle needed for Receiving, and Shipping
- Be a back-up to the Warehouse Supervisor and fully support policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Basic Mathematical Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- MS Office skills
- Familiar with WMS and ERP systems
- Ability to analyze data
- At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing or fulfillment warehouse/logistics position in a lead or supervisory role.
- Comfortable using warehouse equipment when necessary (forklift, pallet jack, etc)
- Have strong communication skills with both written and verbal
- Able to work with Autonomy
- Leadership abilities
- Able to make decisions, ability to use reason, and ability to handle high stress situations
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- High School Diploma
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.