Shipping and Receiving Logistics Clerk
Large food distribution center urgently seeks 3 full-time Shipping and Receiving Logistics Clerks to check inbound and outbound orders for accuracy and proper signatures and direct and control driver traffic and access to the warehouse. You will work out of their Manteca, CA facility.
As a Shipping and Receiving Clerk you will earn $18/hour with plenty of opportunity to work overtime and earn time and a half. You’ll also enjoy health insurance, free parking, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines. These positions are growth opportunities!
Job responsibilities for the Shipping and Receiving Clerks include:
- Communicating with carriers, drivers, warehouse staff, office personnel and customers regarding the shipment and receipt of product.
- Assigning truckers doors and receiving numbers and preparing blind tally.
- Checking documents for proper and complete information and signing freight bills.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Checking and responding to emails, calls and voicemails.
To be considered, you must have at least two years of shipping and receiving experience, a high school diploma or GED and:
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Familiarity with shipping/receiving operations and procedures.
- Good math skills.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
Start the new year with a great new career opportunity.
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration or Call / Text: 209-665-2104