Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
- Operate forklift for various operations as assigned.
• Read and accurately interpret any paperwork required for assigned position.
• Take away pallets of finished goods, apply stretch wrap as needed, and put away in designated area.
• Rotate inventory by storing newly packed product behind older product.
• Keep production lines supplied with empty pallets.
• Accurately record counts of finished goods
• Follow all required procedures as instructed for assigned position.
• Perform and record daily forklift check and keep forklift clean.
• Clean up any product spills as they occur and actively participate in keeping assigned areas clean.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Desire Skills & Experience:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of forklift operating experience or demonstrate aptitude for training and ability to pass forklift safety test.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Effectively communicate questions, problems and reports to and from supervisor, personnel and co-workers
• Basic math skills to calculate the number of cases/pallets required for accurate records of cases shipped
• Ability to accurately record required data for assigned duties.
• Must be self-motivated and responsible.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.