Joins and repairs parts by using resistance welding techniques. Assembling parts, and following all processes to print in order to ensure good quality parts are within the customer’s specification. Work with all departments to process the parts effectively and within the expectations of the customer.
1. Assemble and weld parts based on the quality plan specifications
2. Apply welds to part by closely following blueprint readings
3. Operate Spot welder independently
4. Apply the MRB process when authorized
5. Conduct quality inspections of parts per the Quality Pla
6. Maintain an accurate inventory and report parts into the company database
7. Communicate with department and leaders about production, material, and manpower complications
8. Other duties or projects as required or assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret part prints
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication process
- Must be able to use handheld tools such as a calculator, micrometer, and gauges
- Must be able to multitask and exercise good problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with people inside and outside of the company.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour