Staffing Branch Operations Manager – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks an Experienced Staffing Branch Operations Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our staffing branch in Sumner, WA.
This is a full-time position where you will earn $65,000 per year, based on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will also enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays, car Allowance, cell phone reimbursement, and more!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining profitability in the branch through cost containment, new business development, and growth from established clients.
- Leading and managing a team of recruiters.
- Assisting clients with filling their staffing needs.
- Ensuring the branch is compliant with local, state, and federal labor law requirements.
- Hiring and training sales and recruiting personnel.
To be considered, you must have at least two (2) years of prior management experience in the staffing industry.
In addition, you must have:
- The ability to prospect for new clients.
- The ability to manage the office P&L.
- General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you are a strong team leader with an outgoing personality, then this is the career opportunity you have been seeking! Please send your resume and salary requirements, in complete confidentiality, for immediate consideration.
Chartwell Staffing Solution is an Equal Opportunity Employer