Staffing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks a Staffing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant to work under the Branch Manager at our offices in Reno, NV.
This is a full-time, temp-to-direct hire position where you will earn $17 an hour. Once hired directly you will also receive commissions and enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, and paid vacation time off. You will work Monday – Friday from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
As a Staffing Coordinator, you will:
- Write and place ads or use social media to fill positions and assist in formatting and writing resumes for associates to present during client hiring process.
- Process applications for employment by checking references and conducting criminal background checks.
- Answer the telephone, maintain the lobby and greet candidates and clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform data entry and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain reports and perform filing, as needed.
- Monitor workers' compensation claims and provide information such as employment verifications.
- Coordinate drug testing and fitness determination appointments.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 6 months of scheduling or coordinating experience, preferably in the staffing industry and:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have strong computer skills including experience in Microsoft Office products, email, and scheduling systems.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
We are looking for professionals with great time management and organizational skills to join our renowned team! Please send your resume for immediate consideration now, or call: (775) 826-4379 to schedule an interview.