Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Processes full cycle recruiting on potential candidates (from interviewing and placing advertisements to conducting orientations, submitting background checks and drug tests).
• Manages day-to-day interaction with assigned clients, including daily information flow, problem solving and suggest process improvements.
• Ensures in a timely manner that orders are expedited to meet fulfillment standards.
• Consistently exceeds client and talent expectations and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
• Maintains current accurate records using Chartwell Staffing Solutions’ proprietary employee / application tracking system.
• Manages and maintains a professional working relationship with client managers and temporary associates.
• Ensures regulatory compliance with OSHA, FDA and other regulations.
• Through measuring of KPIs ensure you are performing to the highest standards.
• Evaluates the staffing level to meet company and department productivity objectives.
• Identifies issues and take actions while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Meets with your team, operations manager and branch leader daily to understand and analyze the recruitment forecast.
• Understands and takes a proactive approach to touch all open orders within any given day.
• Takes a proactive approach in communication with your team and management on any issues or concerns throughout the day.
• Communicates with clients daily to ensure the highest level of service always. Updates clients daily on their open orders and progress until the positions are filled in their entirety.
Software skills experience in Microsoft Office products, and email.
Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.