This is a full-time opportunity where you will earn $18 an hour and work Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Plus, you will enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and more.
Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates utilizing the internet, cold-calling and referrals. You will also be responsible for:
• Determining job requirements and placing job advertisements.
• Qualifying candidates, reviewing resumes, and calling potential candidates.
• Scheduling interviews.
• Monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
• Managing the intern program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments, and monitoring interns.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 1 year of prior staffing, recruiting, or HR experience and:
• Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
• Be able to occasionally stay after hours to complete tasks or assignments.
• Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
EARN WEEKLY UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS!!!
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where organizational skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately!
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.