Staffing Specialist / Recruiter – Chartwell Staffing Solutions seeks a Staffing Specialist to join our recruiting team in Sterling, IL.
This is a full-time opportunity where you will earn $17 an hour with weekly commissions $$$. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. Plus, you will enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and more.
Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates utilizing the internet, cold-calling and referrals. You will also be responsible for:
- Determining job requirements and placing job advertisements.
- Qualifying candidates, reviewing resumes, and calling potential candidates.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Managing new employee relocations by negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing and providing community introductions.
- Monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
- Managing the intern program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments, and monitoring interns.
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 2 years of prior staffing, recruiting, or HR experience and:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to occasionally stay after hours to complete tasks or assignments.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where organizational skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume for immediate consideration or call 815-564-0794 for more information.