Staffing Specialist / Recruiter – Chartwell Staffing Solutions, one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the US, seeks three Staffing Specialists to work in the Riverside, CA area. You will be responsible for ensuring proper staffing and fulfillment levels are met, overseeing safety compliance, and handling payroll processing.
This is a full-time position where you will earn up to $25 an hour, based on your experience. Plus, after 90 days of employment, you will also enjoy an excellent benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation time off, paid holidays and more.
We are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude and excellent people skills. Our team continues to grow because we hire the best of the best. Are you ready to work for a leader in the staffing industry with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture? Are you ready to work for Chartwell Staffing Solutions?
As a Staffing Specialist with Chartwell Staffing, you will:
- Develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy, encompassing recruitment of both active and passive candidates utilizing the internet, cold calling and referrals.
- Determine applicant requirements and place job advertisements.
- Qualify candidates, reviewing resumes, and call potential candidates.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Monitor job offers and compensation practices.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks.
To qualify, you must have at least 2 years of prior staffing, recruiting, or human resources experience. You must also have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office products, email, and scheduling systems.
- A flexible schedule.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
If you work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment where multitasking skills and attention to detail is essential, then we want to meet with you immediately! Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Or call: 714-757-8350 for more information.