We are looking for a driven self-starter who is willing to put in the hard work as a Staffing Specialist/Staffing Assistant. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced environment and with close engagement with our client. Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite is a must! Experience with a CRM is preferred.
We pride ourselves on providing a high level of support to our client and we need someone who will share the same values. This is a chance to become part of a growing and upbeat team! This is a contract role with an opportunity to get hired on depending on fit and productivity.
- Manage candidates’ information (e.g. resumes and contact details) in our Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct pre-employment screening, like getting references and performing background checks
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual hiring status reports
- Design procedures for each hiring stage, including assessments and interview questions
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and resume databases
- Experience with interviewing and evaluating candidates (using phone/Skype screening, structured interviews andtests)
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to maintain updated physical and digital employee records
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience Staffing for a warehouse preferred
- Knowledge of CRM such as Madison preferred
- Experience with MS Office Required.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour