Tool and Die Maker / Machinist
Manufacturing center seeks 6 Tool and Die Makers / Machinists to work in their warehouse in Sterling, IL.
EARN $15/HR, PLUS OVERTIME AT $22.50/HR!
Plus, you’ll receive free parking, overtime opportunities, company-provided PPE, a personal locker, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator. These are temporary-to-direct hire positions working Monday to Friday.
As a Tool and Die Maker / Machinist you’ll be responsible for setting up and operating machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders. You will also:
- Measure and mark metal stock to lay out work pieces for machining.
- Position and secure parts on surface plate or worktables using vises and angle plates.
- Verify dimensions and alignment using measuring instruments such as micrometers and gauge blocks.
- Examine standard tools and modify, when needed.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, 3 years of related experience, and:
- Have basic computer skills.
- Have your own tools.
- Be available to work the night shift.
- CNC experience and/or Journeyman status is a plus!
If you have a strong background in our trade and are seeking a fresh start with a great company, please apply TODAY for an immediate interview, or
Call / Text: 815-564-0794