Tooling Technician with CAD & 5+ years of computer drafting exp
Sterling, IL manufacturing plant seeks 6 full-time Tooling Technicians to provide technical research and development support to their Bearing Division as well as assist leadership in organizing and managing the design of tooling and stamping dies.
You will enjoy competitive pay, depending on your experience, plus benefits upon direct hire by the company. All associates enjoy free parking, company-provided PPE, a personal locker, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines!
These are temp-to-direct hire positions. To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 5 years of computer drafting experience, and:
- Have completed a formal CAD program, like SolidWorks.
- Have specialized knowledge of manufacturing tool and die operations.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Experience with SolidWorks is a plus!
Isn’t it time to get to work for a company who values their employees? If you have completed a CAD program and are a seasoned tooling technician, then please apply TODAY or Call / Text: 815-564-0794