The Trailer Mechanic will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and general repairs on trailer units. Mechanics are expected to complete all needed repairs keeping quality and safety at the forefront. Willing to train for this position.
This is a Temp to Hire Full Time Position - $14/hour+ DOE
- Diagnose and repair trailers, including but not limited to, repair of air brakes, tires, suspension, refrigeration units, starters and alternators
- Ensure proper documentation is completed on all work orders
- Maintain established industry and DOT standards
- Working conditions consist of outside elements while performing outdoors on a daily basis.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is essential
- Must be able to pass drug screens
- A valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable Driver’s Record
- Must have basic tools
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Trailer Mechanic and Refrigeration experience is preferred but not necessary.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer