- Assembles building material components such as wall panels, roof and floor trusses. Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
- Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete order.
- Ensures that assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in order to increase finished quality or efficiency of assembly processes.
- Plans and paces own work efficiency in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals.
- Responds attentively to training from Supervisor or more senior assemblers in order to increase own knowledge of work processes.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers; attends periodic safety meetings as required; may recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
- May perform other duties or projects as assigned by management.
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.