An innovative and successful clean energy company is hiring 2nd shift Utility Operators! These individuals will be responsible for the safe and optimal operation of all Biorefinery process equipment, including gasifiers, reactors, boilers, pumps and compressors. If you have a strong safety aptitude and attitude, as well as a keen desire to be involved with a project that will make an impact on our community, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for quality control of MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) and removal of unacceptable material from the sorting line.
• Conducting general cleaning throughout the facility and perform routine processing system preventative maintenance.
• Maintain clean and hazard free work area.
• Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
• Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done.
• Must have a valid Nevada driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
Must be willing to consent to random drug testing as this is a drug free workplace!
This company offers on-the-job training and a great path to career growth. Once converted to a full-time employee, they pay 100% medical, dental, & vision benefits for you and your dependents along with 3 weeks of PTO!
Schedule & Pay:
Utility Operators are currently working 10-hour days 6 days a week!
Monday - Saturday 12:30pm- 11:00pm - $22.75/HR
Training will be 9:00am- 5:30pm for the first three days. After training, you will work your regular 2nd shift hours.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.