Global transportation company seeks 5 experienced Warehouse Agents for their facility in Torrance, CA.
You will earn $17 an hour with the availability for overtime. You’ll work Tuesday through Saturday from 9am – 6pm. This facility is near a bus line, has PPE for every shift, and has an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator and vending machines.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Agent include:
- Utilizing manifests to pull routes and stage freight.
- Assisting drivers by loading and unloading trucks.
- Material handling which may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), and counting products.
- Ensuring timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately.
- Identifying and annotating overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D).
- Safely operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift and pallet jacks.
To be considered, you must have at least one (1) year of warehouse experience, a high school diploma or GED, and:
- One year of forklift experience and are forklift certified.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Be familiar with RF scanning.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you work well with others and have great attention to detail, then please apply online today or call / text: 310-856-0249.